A POCKET FULL OF POSIES JUST IN TIME FOR EASTER
Friday Favorite Obsessions
Kristen’s – Compliments of Pinterest
A Mix of Fruit and Floral
What’s Up Doc with Daisy’s
A Tisket A Tasket
Snuggling Before the Fray
Pussy Willow Perfection
Laurel’s – Compliments of Pinterest Unless Noted
Morning Wild Roses
A Little Twist
Simple Backyard Greens
Last Forever Orchid
Dawn or Dusk
HOLIDAY FLORAL TIPS
- Anything can be a container for floral arrangements ….look past the standard vase.
- Bright floral can tint the water. Use solid color vessels for these.
- Use a Mix of Greenery and Blooms.
- Place protection under the container to avoid water mishaps.
- Plan for conversation at dinner tables. Tall arrangements can be in other areas. Service areas, entries and powder rooms.
- Use candles safely.
- Plan on a few smaller, to-go arrangements in non returnable containers for the special guest in your life.
- Know of someone spending the holiday alone? Perhaps you’ll have time to deliver a small arrangement for them.
WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY HOLIDAY!
Kristen and Laurel