We Spy With Our Designer Eye
See What We Love About This Design
Each Sunday we’ll share a design that caught our eye and we took some time to savor. This week let’s look at this comfy and design savvy living room via mydomaine. At first glance we see another great example of a black & white decor…..
We Spy With Our Designer Eye….
- Painted Ceiling that makes the Room Feel Inviting
- Mirror that Features this Textural Ceiling
- Black Window Trim making a Striking Statement
- Gorgeous, Dramatic Black Fireplace with Birch Logs
- Crisp White Walls and Like Color Hidden Storage Wall Unit
- Mix of Outdoor Wicker, Faux Fur and Chunky Knit Blanket adding Different Textures
- Bright Green Fresh Hydrangea add a Pop of Color
- Subtle Task Lighting, an Outdoor Ceiling Fixture and Architectural Wall Sconce
- BFF’s Snuggled up for a Cozy Girls Night with a Bottle of Wine and Popcorn
- TV Incorporated into the Design, Out in the Open for many Movie Nights with our Hubby on the Rich, Charcoal Gray Sectional
- Kiddo’s Tossing the Stripped, Neutral Pillows all Around making their own Comfy Spots
Savor Your Sunday
We invite you to join us and receive each new post in your inbox as they are ready. As a thank you, all new subscribers in January will receive our Staging Vs. Styling magazine. Already a subscriber and want to have a copy…simply send us an Email and we will get one over to you pronto.