We Spy With Our Designer Eye
This Savor Sunday
See What We Love About This Design
Each Sunday we’ll share a design that caught our eye and we took some time to savor. This week let’s look at this attractive bathroom via home styling blog. At first glance we see a large, white bath. With a closer look, we see so many small details that welcome us right in!
We Spy With Our Designer Eye….
- Crisp Clean White and Marble Walls Create a Palette for Contrasting Color and Pattern
- Skylights and Large Windows Flood the Bath with Light
- An Indoor/Outdoor Spa Like Experience with Private Courtyard Landscape
- Long Persian Rug Perfect for Curling Toes Out of the Shower and at Vanity
- Ceiling Rain Shower Indeed Gives the Feeling of Bathing In The Soothing Outside Rain
- Mixed Metal Finishes with Dark Faucets and Vintage Brass Tone Vanity Hardware
- Barely There Wall Sconces Come to Life at Night
- Dual Vanity with Covered Storage, Wall Mount Faucets and Bottom Tray Details Continue to Create Your Own Spa at Home
- Patterned, Moroccan Tiles Offer a High End Design Subtle Foundation
- A Professional Couple Getting Ready to Take on the Day with Large Shared Mirror with Plenty of Room
- The Final Touches Before Date Night with Hubby
- After a Long Day, a Relaxing Bubble Soak and a Glass of a Favorite Vino
Savor Your Sunday
Got A Few Minutes For More Design Ideas?
We invite you to join us and receive each new post in your inbox as they are ready. As a thank you, all new subscribers in will receive our the latest copy of the LBD magazine. Already a subscriber and want to have a copy…simply send us an Email and we will get one over to you pronto.