We Spy With Our Designer Eye
This Savor Sunday
See What We Love About This Design
Each Sunday we’ll share a design that caught our eye and we took some time to savor. This week let’s look at this wall vanity via Refinery29. At first glance we see a make up vanity. With a closer look, we see so many small details that make us all want a “me spot” like this!
We Spy With Our Designer Eye….
- Ikea 11” Deep Wall Shelf Creates Vanity Narrow Enough To Use Mirror Effectively For Make Up Application
- Pair of Wall Sconces, Not Hot Wired, Using Wall Wire Management To Outlet Plug In
- Sconce Shades Covered with Fabric Adds Texture
- Hooks Under Vanity for Hanging Purses
- Open Box Cabinet Mounted Above Mirror Housing Misc Items, Perhaps Smaller Handbags, Totes with Accessories
- Tray for Makeup, Open and Accessible yet Adds to the Allure
- Simple Glass Jar for Make Up Brushes, Mascara
- Vintage Frame with Updated Beveled Mirror Insert
- Tiny Kitty Jewelry Holder
- Unframed Photos with Meaning
- Clean, White Background and Vanity Allows Color to be from Everyday Items
- We can only Imagine this Vanity Partnered with Fabulous Furry Covered Stool, Or Mounted As Walk Up
- Not Pictured but Possible, A Small Vase of Single Stem Floral, Morning Coffee Cup
- Location of Vanity Could be in a Closet Nook, Part of a Bedroom Decor, Tucked Away inside a Bath, or in Full Glory in a Dressing Room
- Morning Me Spot for Career “It” Gal
- Mom’s Date Night Corner
- His Spot to Leave a Special Note
Savor Your Sunday
Got A Few Minutes For More Design Ideas?
We invite you to join us and receive each new post in your inbox as they are ready. As a thank you, all new subscribers will receive the latest copy of the LBD magazine. Already a subscriber and want to have a copy…simply send us an Email and we will get one over to you pronto!