We Spy With Our Designer Eye
This Savor Sunday
See What We Love About This Design
Each Sunday we’ll share a design that caught our eye and we took some time to savor. This week let’s look at this bedroom space shared by Kelly Yelko. At first glance we see a home office. With a closer look, we see so many small details that repurpose a room most of us have.
We Spy With Our Designer Eye….
- dramatic gray walls create an inviting home office
- an extra closet to hold a gal’s wardrobe disappears into the rich wall color
- gallery wall of colorful art adds panache and color
- a pair of vintage deep navy office chairs with brass accent and modern file mix the decades with flair
- a simple long wood slab desk easily allows work space for 2
- room for man’s BFF with a cage to snuggle up and sleep
- contrasting white casements and baseboard add to the natural light from the window
- vintage patterned rug adds design and easy floor maintenance to light bedroom carpet
- a shared photo printer for a pair of mac lovers
- minimal sleek white drawer cabinet to store office supplies
- desk top task lighting is also an added design feature
- computer work space in a kids “think tank” den set up
- young professionals work at home in a combination office within a sitting room
- a savvy designed dressing room and shared work from home office space
- tweak the design to include wall tv and have a guest room that really works
Savor Your Sunday
Got A Few Minutes For More Design Ideas?
We invite you to join us and receive each new post in your inbox as they are ready. As a thank you, all new subscribers will receive the latest copy of the LBD magazine. Already a subscriber and want to have a copy…simply send us an Email and we will get one over to you pronto!