We Spy With Our Designer Eye
This Savor Sunday
See What We Love About This Design
Each Sunday we’ll share a design that caught our eye and we took some time to savor. This week let’s look at this bedroom space shared in Veranda. At first glance we see a small sitting area with white painted walls. With a closer look, we see so many interesting details!
We Spy With Our Designer Eye….
- a small loveseat recovered in a luscious azure velvet fabric with white piping and subtle row of antique nail brads
- a mid century marble top side table with lower storage
- oversized art in subtle colors centers the grouping of gallery art
- a vintage pattern roman shade with a contrasting border
- wow….an animal print wall to wall carpet
- a complimenting patterned storage cube with shiny nail heads
- beautiful extended base board detail
- art in all sizes, with different subject matter and framing details
- a grey glass table lamp in just the right height for nighttime reading
- a raku vase with fresh anemone flowers in fresh greens and soft pink
- big art, perhaps travel books to curl up with on a Sunday afternoon
- a capiz shell or light wooden bowl complete with some important keepers
- an artistic mat under the bowl
- a guy waiting for his date to come around the corner for an evening out
- a sassy cat curled up on the love seat she knows she is not supposed to be on
- career gal perched with a cup of tea and a cozy throw from the storage chest
- an apartment with the chicest design
- grandma loving the way all her old favorites are made new for the next generations
Savor Your Sunday
Got A Few Minutes For More Design Ideas?
Coming Up On Motivational Monday…
How One Lazy Gal Keeps Paper Clutter Organized
Not already getting new LBD posts in your mailbox?