We Spy With Our Designer Eye
This Savor Sunday
See What We Love About This Design
Each Sunday we’ll share a design that caught our eye and we took some time to savor. This week let’s look at this breakfast area shared via My Domaine. At first glance we see a small nook. With a closer look, we see so many inviting details!
We Spy With Our Designer Eye….
- crisp white walls contrast to subtle green cabinet finish
- built-in seating, with white recessed panel face, creates an intimate nook
- charming vintage windows gives the nook character, plenty of natural light and fresh air
- plantation shutters finish the wall treatment as a wonderful backdrop
- herringbone white tile floor…now this a great way to use a subway tile!
- simple white marble counter top with forever dish ware
- large industrial pendant adds a statement and starts a mixed metal decor
- metal chairs in rustic copper finish and gold nuggets on a modern vase
- a mix of blush, white and unexpected artistic pillows adds color against the white backdrop
- a contemporary bench cushion plays so nice with the dark traditional pedestal table
- shaggy tulips and a curvy bowl waiting for the first fresh fruits of spring
- kiddos cozied-up on a sunday morning eating daddy’s delicious pancakes
- feet propped up on the chair, newspaper in hand and a cafe’ near by
- high schooler with iPad telling mom about her day and latest shoes she “needs”
- the big fluff ball cat camouflaged amongst the pillows in the last sliver of afternoon sun
- grandpa eating the last piece of apple pie before bed
Savor This Sunday!
The New Issue Of The LBD Magazine Is Ready
New subscribers to LBD will automatically receive the complete March 2018 LBD Magazine featuring one man’s passion and every guy’s dream! Already a subscriber and would like a copy, simply contact us and one will be in your email box right away!
Did You Know Our Instagram Posts Show More Interior Design Ideas?