We Spy With Our Designer Eye
This Savor Sunday
See What We Love About This Design
Each Sunday we’ll share a design that caught our eye and we took some time to savor. Ready for a DIY vanity project like this one shared via a beautiful mess. At first glance we are blushing a tad! With a closer look, we see a perfectly personalized bath.
We Spy With Our Designer Eye….
- white hexagon floor with dark grout, could be vintage or new
- accenting the brass door knobs with new vanity hardware
- speaking of hardware…love the long towel bar on the cabinet front!
- much desired, carrara marble vanity countertop with rectangle undermount sink
- an older vanity cabinet, with cathedral doors, restored and painted a light blush pink
- a little girls dream bathroom
- simple white subway tile backsplash, in stack bond pattern, to the ceiling
- framed white wall art…we have to guess what the subject is
- the shade of white walls gives the hint of a “blush”
- sunlight streaming from a large window
- a fig plant hidden in the corner adding a decorative touch
- dual lighting source for the soft brass wall sconces
- lucky horse shoe hook on the door makes the perfect place to hang your towel or robe
- ceramic white switch plates give us a little more texture
- mixing in a little blue with the striped rug, soft tassels and patterns on the towels
- a little girl putting on Mom’s lipstick in the mirror
- the little brother who won’t get out of sissy’s tub
- Dad looking for the hairbrush on a school morning
- all the girls over for a sleep over playing beauty parlor
Savor This Sunday!
Recently we released a new Pinterest Board sharing our take on Minimalistic Design. Hit the link below and choose to follow us on Pinterest so you’ll get the pins as soon as they come up. We will be pinning several a day for the next few weeks. Join us for all kinds of design ideas that are just a little outside the design box!